Thursday, February 11, 2010

How I can make China the best expirence ever!

Just being in this class will add to making this expirence a great one. When we blog about what we did in the day i will be able remeber all of the adventures that we will have with great detail. Whenever I decide to remember this trip all I'll have to do is go to the website and read over my blogs because they would heve been written when they were fresh in my mind. I will be able to look ove my adventures over and over agian. Another thing we have to add to our blogs are pictures! You know what they say a picture's worth a thousand words. I will have the oppertunity to see myself eating the food, or at the great wall, or even in the Fobidden City. I will always be able to be able to see everything that had happened when it happened.
Another way for me to be able to make China an awesome expirence is that I will not let any oppertunites pass me by, what I mean by that is I won't let an oppertunity pass me by. I'll be adventurous and try things that, honestly, look a little scary. For example: Chicken Feet, not very common. But I am going to eat it, I told myself I would before I even went, and if I tell myself enough that this tip is going t be amazing I know that it wil be that much better.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lexa,

    I can sense your excitement, that's awesome! What did you think of Pico Ayer's, "Why We Travel"? We discussed it briefly in class, do you agree with any of his reasons or rationale? I'd like you to go back and discuss at least one portion of his writing that you connect with, and how it relates to our adventure to China. Also, please work to get posts 2, 3a and 3b up. You'll need to talk to me about creating an alternative assignment for Blog 4, which was about our trip to see the Chinese New Years parade. Let me know if you have questions, or need any help.

    Mr. Schagrin

    ReplyDelete